Region 6 - 4th Annual Teaching Day
Featured Speaker - Wendy Wright, MS, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, FNAP
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Where: Downtown Sheraton Brooklyn Hotel- 228 Duffield St. Brooklyn, NY 11201
Program Fees: $125 current NPA members / $150 non-members
**Walk-ins will not be accepted at the venue on the day of the event. No refunds for cancellations will be given**
4- 90 minute sessions (6 contact hours including 4 Pharmacology CE credits will be awarded)
1. Pharmacologic Management of Obesity Throughout the Lifespan (1.5 contact hours including 1.25 pharm) - click here for speaker handouts
2. Drug-Drug Interactions: Safe Prescribing and Avoiding Errors to Prevent Malpractice (1.5 contact hours including 1 pharm) - click here for speaker handouts
3. Hypertension 2019: What's New in the Treatment Guidelines (1.5 contact hours including 1 pharm) - click here for speaker handouts
4. Laboratory Interpretation: Challenging Cases for the Primary Provider (1.5 contact hours including 0.5 pharm) - click here for speaker handouts
Click here to download the conference agenda
Breakfast and lunch are included. There will be vendors onsite.
Sponsored Lunch: "A Treatment in the Management of Moderate to Severe Pain Associated with Endometriosis"
Lunch is sponsored by ABBVIE. Dr. Michael, Director of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery and Program Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology at New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, will be presenting.
- Provide information on the disease state and reinforce the current unmet need in the endometriosis space
- Introduce new ORILISSA for the management of moderate to severe pain associated with endometriosis
- Educate on the MOA of ORILISSA
- Provide detail on ORILISSA efficacy, safety, dosing, and case studies
Hotel and Transportation Information:
The Sheraton Downtown Brooklyn Hotel is 10 minutes from Lower Manhattan and is close to public transportation. The 2, 3, 4, 5 and R subway lines and LIRR at Barclays Center are all within walking distance. The hotel is situated close to The Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Academy of Music as well as Brooklyn's Historic neighborhoods.
Valet parking and self-parking options are available. PARKING- $17 up to 8pm at 388 Bridge St. around the corner from the Sheraton.
For questions regarding parking or room rates, please contact Wanda Coleman Hutchins at email@example.com
Registration closes on March 11, 2019. Please contact Elaine Leinung with any additional questions firstname.lastname@example.org