Online conference registration is closed. You will need to register onsite.
Click here to download the conference brochure
Additional Sessions offered
Annual Conference Global Objectives:
- Determine practical and clinically oriented evidence-based practice information that addresses the roles of all providers and patients.
- Discuss clinical, pharmacological, diagnostic, and management of patient care across the lifespan.
- Discuss emerging trends in health care and practice management that assist nurse practitioners in positioning their practices for the future of health care.
- Discuss current state legislative, regulatory and practice issues affecting nurse practitioners.
- Identify risk management strategies that can be incorporated into practice.
- Understand end of life planning for family and patients.
This continuing education activity was approved by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association Approver Unit, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Up to 31 contact hours and 21.16 pharmacology contact hours will be offered at The NPA's 33rd Annual Conference. You will be required to sign an attestation statement indicating that you have attended the sessions you registered for. The attestation statement along with your itinerary will be provided to you at check-in. Contact hours will NOT be awarded unless we have received your signed attestation statement.
Our conference program for 2017 is complete. If you are interested in presenting in 2018 please complete the online Call for Presenter form. The conference committee will begin planning in mid-January.
Please contact Sue Hubbard at shubbard@TheNPA.org if you have any questions.