The NPA is excited to celebrate our 35th Annual Conference at the Turning Stone Resort, Verona, NY, conveniently located 30 miles east of Syracuse at NYS Thruway exit 33.
If you are interested in presenting at The NPA's annual conference please complete the Call for Presenters form.
Exhibitor information will be available in mid-January.
Poster Abstract submissions - information will be available in mid-January.
Turning Stone is a renowned, award-winning destination resort in Upstate New York, features world-class amenities including:
• Four Hotels (2 located inside the Resort, 1 All-Suite hotel (The Lodge) attached to the Resort, and 1 located a mile from the Resort (The Inn)
• Two luxurious spas
• More than 20 dining options
• A 125,000 sq ft Las Vegas-style NON-SMOKING gaming floor
• Several nightlife venues
Turning Stone has recently undergone a $20 million face lift. The main gaming floor became smoke-free in November 2016. At that time, Turning Stone added a new air filtration system and opened Casino Blu, a separate casino for smokers.
Also, an $8 million renovation of the Tower guest rooms has just been completed. See photo (below) for new room design. As well as, an entire floor in the Tower is dedicated to hypoallergenic rooms.
Turning Stone Resort Casino and Syracuse fashion retailer Joel Shapiro held the Grand Opening on November 1 of The Commons at Turning Stone, the highly-anticipated collection of four independent boutiques. The Commons at Turning Stone will feature 4,500 square feet of boutique shopping, with a mix of both men’s and women’s contemporary fashions and casual wear, stylish jewelry and a diverse selection of accessories.
• Revel Supply: Contemporary men’s and women’s apparel and casual wear from national brands including Tommy Bahama and Robert Graham.
• Willow & Jaye: Women’s stylish clothing, including knits, sweaters and accessories.
• Polly Cooper: Modern women’s fashion and apparel.
• Juniper: Women’s jewelry and accessories from brands including Swarovski and ALEX AND ANI.