Capital Day, Tuesday, April 21, 2020 in Albany, NY
Agenda - tentative
Morning check-in will begin at 8:00 am. A light continental breakfast will be provided. A brief program from our Government Relations Team will be presented (tentative start time 9:00 am). Legislative visits will be scheduled for the early afternoon. Times are subject to change until finalized.
All visits will be scheduled for you by our Government Relations Team. PLEASE DO NOT schedule your own visits.
The morning meeting will be held in Meeting Room 6 on the Concourse. Click here to view map.
Important Items to Note:
- Dress professionally for the day and wear comfortable shoes. There will be a lot of walking.
- Bring a white lab coat to wear for the group photo.
- Bring business cards to leave after each visit, if you have them.
- All attendees will be making legislative visits in designated teams - primarily organized by your address. These visits have been already scheduled and you do not need to set up any appointments on your own.
- Each team has a designated, "Team Leader", who has already agreed to help organize each team and guide the visits.
- Please note that you may not always be visiting your Legislator who represents your address. In order to accommodate the large group of attendees, some individuals will be visiting with other Legislators.
- Also, you may not meet the actual Legislator. There are times that you may meet with the Legislator's staff member in addition to or in lieu of your Legislator. A Legislator's staff may actually be more aware of the issues we are presenting and has the ability to properly advise the Legislator.
Walk-in registrations will not be accepted.
You are responsible for securing any overnight lodging that is needed as well as making your own transportation arrangements.
A $15 administrative fee will be charged for any cancellations received on or before April 1, 2020. After April 1, 2020 no refunds will be issued. All cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to info@TheNPA.org