Auto-renew saves you time and eliminates interruptions to your member benefits.
How do I enroll in auto-renew?
- If you are a Regular Member and due to renew you will be given the option to enroll in auto-renew on your renewal invoice or if you would like to renew online you will be given the option to select the auto-renew during the online renewal process. If you are a new member you just select Auto-Renew Option on the Join page of our website.
When and how will I be charged?
- Auto-renew will occur annually on your membership renewal date. You will receive notification prior to the payment being processed and after the payment has been processed you will receive an email receipt to confirm payment. Your credit card number will be securely stored.
How can I apply my NPA Bucks Voucher to my membership dues if I am enrolled in auto-renew?
- Please contact the office at 518-348-0719 or Info@TheNPA.org and let us know that you would like to apply your voucher to your next auto-renewal and we will make the adjustment.
Will I be notified?
- Yes, you will receive several notifications prior to payment being processed.
What if my credit card is no longer valid?
- If we are unable to process your payment, you will be notified by email or phone by the office. If your card is not updated within 5 business days of notification, auto-renew will be de-activated and re-enrollment will be required either online or by phone.
Will my dues ever change?
- The NPA membership dues change from time to time. You will be notified of any changes in the annual auto-renew reminder.
How do I update my credit card information?
- Sign into your member profile, on the Manage Profile page click on Membership underneath ‘Invoicing, Payments & History”. You will see the next invoice to be paid on top of the list of invoices. Click on the card icon in the middle. You will be able to update your billing information.
How do I cancel auto-renew?
- You can contact the office anytime prior to your renewal date to cancel auto-renew. If renewal payment has already been processed and you do not want to continue your membership you have 45 days after date of payment to contact the office with your request. We will then refund your membership minus a $10 administrative fee.
If you have any additional questions about auto-renewal please contact the office at 518-348-0719 or email Info@TheNPA.org.