Dr. Wendy L. Wright, DNP, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, FNAP
Please Note: This webinar will NOT be recorded.
August 29 Webinar
1. Updates in Diabetes Care 2020: A Focus on Diagnostic and Treatment Options
- Discuss the impact of diabetes mellitus in the United States
- Discuss the non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic treatments for the patient with Type 2 diabetes
- Compare/contrast pharmacologic options
2. Pharmacotherapeutic Management of Headaches in Primary and Urgent Care
- Discuss current research regarding the etiology of primary and secondary headaches
- Identify the signs and symptoms of primary and secondary headaches, including medication overuse
- Discuss the various pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments available for individuals with primary headaches
3. Functional Bowel Disorders: A Discussion
of Hearburn, GERD, and IBS/Chronic Constipation
- State the incidence and occurrence of functional bowel disorders in men and women
- Differentiate functional bowel disorders by clinical presentation
- Outline a pharmacologic plan of care for those individuals with functional bowel disorders.
NPA Member -$75
Non-Member - $125
This webinar will NOT be recorded.
This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies. Partners in Healthcare Education, LLC. is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of Nurse Practitioner Continuing
Education, provider # 031206. This program is accredited for 3.75 contact hour(s) which includes 3.75 hour(s) of pharmacology. Program ID # XXXXXXX.
Post Test and Evaluation
At the conclusion of the
webinar you will be emailed a link to complete the post-test and
evaluation. They must be completed to receive your certificate with the
Cancellation: Any refunds must be submitted in writing. A full refund will be issued if notified by August 27, 2020. After that date, no refunds
will be issued.
Presenter: Dr. Wendy L. Wright, DNP, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, FNAP
Wendy received her Doctor of Nursing Practice in 2019 from the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa. She is a 1992 graduate of the Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
program at Simmons College in Boston, Massachusetts and completed a family nurse practitioner post-master’s program in 1995. Wendy is an adult and family nurse practitioner and the owner of two, nurse practitioner owned and operated clinics within
New Hampshire named: Wright & Associates Family Healthcare. Her family practices have won numerous awards, including Top Providers in New Hampshire 2018, Top 20 Fastest Growing Family Business, and Top 20 Women-Owned Business in New Hampshire.
In addition, she is the Owner of Partners in Healthcare Education, a medical education company. Dr. Wright is the Past President of NPACE and the Senior lecturer for Fitzgerald Health Education Associates.
Dr. Wright is the recipient of numerous
awards and was chosen by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as the 1999 recipient of the New Hampshire State Excellence Award. In addition, she received the 2009 NH Nurse Practitioner of the Year and the 2014 Top 5 Women in New Hampshire
Business Award. In 2005, Wendy was inducted as a Fellow into the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; in October 2014, a Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing, and in March 2017, a Fellow into the National Academies of Practice.
is the founder of the NH Chamber of Entrepreneurial Nurse Practitioners, an organization designed to assist nurse practitioners with independent practice issues. In addition to full-time clinical practice, she presents nationally to different audiences
and has been a speaker at over 1000 conferences in 47 states. Dr. Wright is the nurse practitioner representative to the State of NH Immunization Advisory Board. She has been a medical media spokesperson for numerous companies and has appeared on
radio, television, and in print magazines. Wendy is frequently consulted by malpractice attorneys around the area of clinical practice and has worked on more than 100 malpractice cases involving nurses and nurse practitioners.