NYS Department of Health is offering the following courses online
- Baby Boomer Health - undiagnosed conditions of persons born between 1945 and 1965
- Technology Changes Our Connection: Physician and Patient Communication
- Dietary Supplements: Buyer Beware, Provider be Wary
- From A to Zika: An Update on Zika Virus for Primary Care Providers
- Prescription Drug Abuse & Pain Management
- Your Practice and the NYSDOH Office of Professional Medical Conduct
- Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Sepsis Syndrome
- Ebola Past and Present
CDC Learning Connection - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a variety of topics that provide continuing education credits.
Scope of Pain Safe and Competent Opioid Prescribing Education
Pain Management, Palliative Care & Addiction - Opioid Continuing Education - New York State requires that every prescriber that holds a DEA license complete three hours of education every three years on addiction, pain management, and palliative care.
Risk Management - NPA members can find useful links relating to risk management, such as NP Quality Studies, preparing for a deposition, and much more
The AnswerPage - meets NYSDOH educational requirement for the Medical Marijuana course. NPA Members can purchase the course at a discounted rate.
Medical Use of Marijuana CME Certified Course - offered by TMCI Global, The Medical Cannabis Institute. The course was developed by the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and approved by the New York State Department of Health.