NYS Department of Health is offering the following courses online
- Baby Boomer Health - undiagnosed conditions of persons born between 1945 and 1965
- Technology Changes Our Connection: Physician and Patient Communication
- Dietary Supplements: Buyer Beware, Provider be Wary
- From A to Zika: An Update on Zika Virus for Primary Care Providers
- Prescription Drug Abuse & Pain Management
- Your Practice and the NYSDOH Office of Professional Medical Conduct
- Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Sepsis Syndrome
- Ebola Past and Present
Scope of Pain Safe and Competent Opioid Prescribing Education
Pain Management, Palliative Care & Addiction - Opioid Continuing Education - New York State requires that every prescriber that holds a DEA license complete three hours of education every three years on addiction, pain management, and palliative care.
Risk Management - NPA members can find useful links relating to risk management, such as NP Quality Studies, preparing for a deposition, and much more
The AnswerPage - meets NYSDOH educational requirement for the Medical Marijuana course. NPA Members can purchase the course at a discounted rate.
Medical Use of Marijuana CME Certified Course - offered by TMCI Global, The Medical Cannabis Institute. The course was developed by the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and approved by the New York State Department of Health.
Webinar Timing is Everything Research Explores Protein's Role in Health and Disease - Contact hours will not be awarded for viewing this webinar. Contact hours were only applicable on the evening the webinar was presented after the completion of the evaluation.This webinar was sponsored by the New York Beef Council.