To assist newly graduated student members in their progression from student to nurse practitioner we offer an additional discounted membership. There are two options for renewing as a Student Transition Member.
You may choose a one year transitional membership for $95
Two year transitional membership for $170.
All you need to do to qualify as a Student Transition Member is to be a current NPA student member in good standing. If you allow your membership to lapse however, you will not be eligible.
We have many benefits and services that you will find very helpful as you begin your career including
- Our career center is industry specific for NPs and can assist you in finding the right position
- 24 hour access to our website provides you with information, resources, forms, news and updates when you need them
- Member discounts on continuing education to help save you money
- There are 7 regions with 21 local groups. The regional boards are staffed by nurse practitioner members who volunteer their time to provide leadership, education, meetings, teaching events and more
- Your colleagues are often your best source of insight and a range of expertise.
We hope you will take advantage of this offer and support your career and your profession.