The following directions are from The NPA home page once you are signed in.
You can renew your membership online as follows -
How to Know When Your Membership is Up for Renewal
When it's time to renew you'll see the word (Renew!) in red on the homepage after you've signed in. When you click on Renew! you'll be taken to the Update Profile Screen.
Reviewing Your Membership Expiration Date and Renewing
Another way to review your membership expiration date and renew -
- Click on Manage Profile (top of screen)
- You'll see *** Renew Your Membership Now *** in red if you membership is up for renewal
- If you don't see the renew notification, click on Membership circled in Green. This will tell you when your membership expires.
Update Your Profile
We require that all members review and update their profile each year when they renew. Therefore when you click on Renew you'll be taken to the Update Profile screen. Please complete this information and Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Update Your Profile on Desktop
Select You Membership and Pay Your Dues
After you update your profile you're then taken to the Membership Dues screen where you'll choose your Membership. Membership choices will vary depending upon your member classification.
- On this screen you may also choose your Region by clicking on the View All Available Groups link.
- Complete your payment information then Submit.